Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Today OCZ shipped out the replacement for my dead a Agility, a brand new 60GB Agility 2!

I have to give OCZ credit, their support is top notch and I couldn't have had a better RMA experience.

Downloading a bunch of stuff, transferring files from my server to my external (had to transfer to server, format that drive, swap drives, and now transfer back), put that other drive in laptop, format laptop, reinstall everything on laptop, then I'll be hopefully swapping out my PC parts tonight.

Sony PSP2 / NGP is an absolute BEAST of a handheld :devil:

Quad core arm cortex A9 cpu , quad core GPU, wifi, 3g, GPS, 5" OLED 960x544 screen + touch sensitive, and a rear touch panel, digital compass, accelerometer/gyro technology too, as well as dual analogue sticks.

I've never had an interest in portables but this is just really appealing, so much power for a portable. So much power full stop. This thing played the PS3 version of Metal Gear Solid 4 (albeit at 960x544 res) at over 20fps. Wow ! And they still have a year to improve it, and Metal Gear Solid 4 was not even originally designed to be ran on a PSP.

Day one purchase me thinks :D

I noticed that Slaymate requested for the winners of the Yuletide Folding contest to post some pics. I tried to post the Pics in the thread but it was locked so I guess I'll post them here.

Here is my old setup (Only 3 heat pipes so it wasn't as effective):

Here is my new setup with the H70:

Here is another shot of the H70:

And here is a shot of the box:

Just remember, this is not the wire management thread...

It was Australia day on the 26th, tons of awesome stuff happened. Party started on the 25th when I finished work, kept going till the evening on the 26th when we took a break to trek down to the river to watch the fireworks. After that we headed back to my cousin's sharehouse and finished up the leftover beer. I also cooked everyone steaks lol with onions! But oh yeah, it was at that point I kinda stumbled into a torch/flame thing and singed my hair :p I had pretty long hair, said to see it go lol
After everyone had left we just relaxed and watched family guy for a bit. Went to sleep at ~3 on the 27th, and man am I glad I remembered to take that day off.

Nehuz, today I'm back at work and ****ing glad that today is friday. When I get home I'll head into the back shed (I should post some pics of that setup too actually...) to chill and watch some BSG. Just finished the 3rd season of Breaking Bad, and to any of you who haven't watched that series yet WATCH IT NOW. I can honestly say that in terms of the script, the acting and the plot, it's the best TV series I've ever seen. By far.

Back
Top Bottom