Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I remembered you were English after i posted it :p I just said high school as nearly all the members are american here.

It kills me, but i even say math instead of maths some of the time.

We've got 'high school' which is year 7-12 I think, you're in year 12 when you're 17 usually. College is like a midway point between the end of school and the beginning of university. Like an easier, and cheaper, university.

Today I got in to work at 7:30AM after about 4 hours sleep. but IT'S FRIDAY!! And I can leave early because I put in 9 and a half hours yesterday.

Depending on your region in america, Highschool is grades 9-12, and when in 12th grade, the age is 17-19, then off to collage. -.-

Last night - woke up with having only slept a few hours cause I'm just really smart and go to bed late. Had a long day at work getting pulled several directions at once. Bounced out of work at 430 cause Fuel was in town to kick off their reunion tour so I went to see them live and ended up being in one of the first rows by the stage. Met up with a buddy, his fiance, and a few of her friends. Ended up chatting it up a little bit with her one single friend, at which point I felt like drop kicking her due to the fact she loves band-for-band the exact same music I do and already saw many bands I would die to see live. </jealousy>

Went home and passed out to an episode of MANswers, woke up, and suddenly I'm fighting yet again to get through a day with little sleep. But it's all good, because not only is a beer waiting for me at home this evening, but so is my bed.

Depending on your region in america, Highschool is grades 9-12, and when in 12th grade, the age is 17-19, then off to collage. -.-
kinda ironic that you spelt a place for higher education wrong. lol.and ya canada is the same obviously with the option of uni instead, or after college.

School around here is broken up into elementary (1-4), middle school (5-8), and high school (9-12). I used to be 1-6, 7-9, 10-12 when I went to school.

Anyway, yesterday I went out to my MiL's house (my old house) to cut the grass. I pulled out my trimmer only to discover that the air filter and cover were missing. I have no idea how or where, but I wasn't about to run it without it. So I went up to the storage building to get the riding mower out. While getting it out I took off rolling down the yard... and right into the wall of the back porch, busting the siding. >.<

So today I got to go back out there and replace that panel of siding (it is the 4x8 vertical stuff). that particular piece also has a window in it. yeah, it was an all day job. But it is finished and even painted.

Oh, and I fired Folding@Home back up last night. The GPU client took right off but the CPU started out with a uni_core. It is now running SMP, so I am back in the game.

Back
Top Bottom