Potentially the longest thread in history...

He is. My mom called earlier to give me an update.

Something you will like, mate. I drove past both the Jack Daniels' distillery and the George Dickell's distillery both going to and coming from Vanderbuilt yesterday. I know the GD distillery gives free samples of "white lightening" on their tours... dunno about JD.

Oh baby if I got loose in there distillery I would cause a world wide drought of JD, to me that factory is kinda the promised land to bad it's not close to Chadwick Illinois or I would anex it too.

And I am glad your dad's doing well.

If you make it down my way we will have to take a road trip, then. The distillery is 2.5 hours from my house.

I know I'd be taking a thermos or something and emptying all my 'samples' into it. free alcohol ftw!
edit: and of course when it was full I'd actually start drinking the samples too...

To get there you have to pass by South Pittsburg. Lodge Cast Iron is there... the place that makes the cast iron skillets, Dutch ovens, and such. I know I love cooking in my cast iron skillets and really want one of the Dutch ovens. They have an outlet there up to 50% off but I haven't got to stop in yet.

Wildside he lost his pens and he is having re-constructive surguary so far that is all i know.

I'm trying to stay away from soda, I need to go on a diet. This will be the second time in my life I've given up soda, haha...

Back
Top Bottom