Potentially the longest thread in history...

I am almost at the 2 year mark. Will hit that on December 30th.

Wow 2 years.....

hey thats neat, my one-year anniversary is the 29th of december.
you guys and your girl problems. :p im glad i dont have to break up with women anymore (i HATED it). lol, now when i make my wife mad or vice-versa (unbelievable, i know)...we usually end up laughing and telling each other, "well...we're stuck, so we might as well have fun and not be mad."
a little inside joke...when i met her i told her, "there aint no ****in WAY im going to get married and be stuck...." i changed my mind, which turned out for the best for once.

well im leaving for the airport soon, on a 4 day trip.
Will be in Norfolk tonight!
Ill prob log on from the computers there since i dont have a laptop.

Take care everyone!

All you married folks need to start a thread of you and your mates...and children if any!
I have a pic of my wife, daughter, and me in the pic thread. it is a little dated, but still us. The pic of me and my daughter is from my b-day this May.

well that 17 year old that i was kinda datin...im glad we stopped talkin
she dresses liek a **** tbh...i mean sometimes its all attractive and sexy, but if you end up goin out with her and being serious...you dont want ppl to look at her that way. I got some dignity and respect and want ppl to respect the women ill be with!

She is your first so be careful, the ex i talk about was my first too...in every aspect.

Not sure if your her first but im glad to hear you've found someone you think so strongly about.

EDIT!

IS THIS TRUE? does it really work??

YouTube - How to Remove Scratches From Any DVD

she says im her true first as well. Her last boyfriend only saw her like 5 times n hardly called her. She says her relationship with him only lasted a month, n it already has been over 3 months since we have been dating.

Those prices aren't as good as in the USA, but they are still good. I just checked Yahoo finance. Cdn isn't much more than USD, but I guess when you get up into hundreds of dollars it adds up.

Back
Top Bottom