Potentially the longest thread in history...

2 quick questions i need answered, sry if wrong thread/forum:

Does overall performance increase a bit if the CPU and GPU are operating at lower temps? I'm now using Rivatuner to increase my fan speed at 40% (sig). However, everytime i try getting to be fixed at 50% it goes down lower no past 40%, why is this?

n yes i want to show everything in my sig about my computer. The only thing that is missing from it is my Logitech Z-2200 2.1 speakers, which the right speaker or left sometimes have a crackling noise that is not fixable.

Does overall performance increase a bit if the CPU and GPU are operating at lower temps? I'm now using Rivatuner to increase my fan speed at 40% (sig). However, everytime i try getting to be fixed at 50% it goes down lower no past 40%, why is this?

n yes i want to show everything in my sig about my computer. The only thing that is missing from it is my Logitech Z-2200 2.1 speakers, which the right speaker or left sometimes have a crackling noise that is not fixable.

You should get a banner like the rest of us, cause that text is hard to read and distracting. you have too much stuff in your sig, and we dont need to know every single detail like temps..etc.

Yea you dont have to tell us the technical specs of everything like your hard drive, lcd, etc. We REALLY dont need to know that you have 3 Cyborg T shirts lol

oh by the way Wildside, i took your bleeding icon lol

Back
Top Bottom