Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yek

T.F's Resident Cool Guy...
Hey, does anyone know what that song is on Shrek 2 when they go into far far away?

Don't post a link, dont want you getting into trouble just the name ;)

Ill definitly recall the song as soon as I figure the portion of movie your refering to, just give me an estimate, how far into the movie was this song.

I have a genious memory at this sort of thing,;( Im gonna cheat and watch a video stream based on your time index), yup a genious memory.

id guess a about 15-20 mins? no more than 35 mins
thanks

Im at a complete loss, I watched the movie,(great movie by the way), between Smashmouth and Jason Wade, I lost site of the music for the fact I was was loving the movie, I reconised the david bowe song,(changes), sorry I was no help.

I like it !.
Its the first time someones said thanks to me in a long while. :).
Not surprising really :D.

Dude your on vernong1992's coolest people list!

coolest forums ppl: Trotter (hes da' cool moderator), b1gapl (PC builder genius), KMAN (the guy that makes u go "LOL"), peter ((the guy that makes u go "LOL"), nagasama (AMD master and the dude wit the hilarious pics) and Sora(PC builder genius) handsdown

You've got to be happy with that!

(New memb introduct, latest topic)

I haven't watched the movie in a while, but I would have recognized the song. I remember the song very well... when it came out. Late disco era. ;)

Dude your on vernong1992's coolest people list!

You've got to be happy with that!

(New memb introduct, latest topic)

I was never aware of this. :eek:

I think we should all put are face inbetween our legs, and kiss our ***'s good by. Because KMAN's so freeking happy, he's going on a mass slaughter...

Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom