girl i like in my dreams? little help from the experienced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havoc....

"YEAH! Relationship advice on a tech-forum! Sweet!"

Great thx to Benny and Trotter your guy's advice seems to make the most sense to me.

... Idiotec you made me lol, if i EVER used lines like that i'd get smacked

lol - you guys are totally hopeless...WHO THE HECK WAS TALKING ABOUT CHEMISTRY?

Most of you guys have no idea what you're talking about.

"Have a basis of hanging out or being around them prior to moving to bf/gf" lol - yeah, you wanna get laid. Basis enough... But your post will not get you laid. It will get you a girlfriend. Which you don't need to get laid.

We'll I'm speaking from experience...not my A$$. (We'll in that case, I guess you could be talking from "experience" as well... but whatever lifestyle you choose is up to you, and we here at TF support you...)

Anyway, having a gf is far more worthwhile than just getting laid, imho.

Havoc....

"YEAH! Relationship advice on a tech-forum! Sweet!"

Great thx to Benny and Trotter your guy's advice seems to make the most sense to me.

... Idiotec you made me lol, if i EVER used lines like that i'd get smacked

Haha. If I were to use those lines I'd get the girl without a problem. Matter in fact, I HAVE used a few of those lines. :p

Edit: Hmm...perhaps I should make fun of myself before someone else does? xD Nahhhh.

OMG...this thread is hilarious! I've been married for 7 years and trust me, anything you think about relationships before marriage you can throw out the window! And yes a relationship is much more rewarding than a fling.

Also, you don't need to manipulate women to talk to you if you have the right stuff. Just don't act like an *** and the rest works itself out. Women take in everything that is said and internalize it..."was he saying that about me?" type thing. So watch your words carefully!

go to doubleyourdating.com and subscribe to david deangelo's newsletter theres lots of stuff in there that will help you with girls. I've been subscribed for almost 2 years now

Learning from my mistakes I think that being kinda sorta friends is usually a more suitable relationship than "going-out". Asking her out is more like joining a political party in a high school setting, so I don't know why thats always our first reaction. Kids these days need to just take relationships for what they are and not treat it so wierd.

Small talk is the best thing to get it started, if you're having trouble just ask her questions about herself until you shake off the uneasyness and a comfy enough for a real conversation. Wanting to make an awesome start is totally normal, but even if you like scripted out the most perfect things to say, you'll probly forget to say them.

Oh and remember the nipple idea ;).

Lol.... I can't picture a character from anything that would do that the way I pictured it. Maybe bart simpson...haha

Anyway - Yea. Don't label it. Just be smooth and make her laugh and don't be affraid to let your guard down, girls like when you can be childish or clumsy or dorky etc.

Just being around someone, like studying with someone, would be an easy place to start. (hey if its so uncomfortable when I'm already taken, it has to work if you were single)

I don't have a whole lot to add, but after high school, when you are out at the club with some buddies or whatever the 'hang out' is, you have to play hard to get. Be interested to a point, but don't come off as being desparate.

I haven't tried this one, but if you are at a bar, and a women is ordering a drink, after she orders it, tell the bar tender it is on you. Don't tell her, or ask if you can get her a drink, let her order it, then tell the bar tender... I bet it would work.

Well, if I can speak clearly at a bar after the drinking thing that would be a feat, the tender being able to hear me would be a miracle(gets very loud on my streat).

The "advise" seems to be the juice, my .002. Don't be shy, there are a lot things you can do with your time, none of them compare to pursuing somone you like,(don't be shy) "don't be shy", I'll say it again, don't be shy; I'll say it agian,(it again), just joking, don't be shy, I figure I got my point across, I want to be absolutly clear, ask her out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom