Will you eat pork again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally stay away from pork as much as possible. I actually love the "smell" of cooking bacon more then the actual taste. I do love a good pork sausage as well. So I limit myself to a once in awhile thing with pork.

Pigs are possibly the filthiest animal on the planet. They are scavangers and will eat absolutely anything. It's actually common for pig farmers to feed the pigs "garbage". I know a restaurant that I used to work at had 2 dumpsters. One was for all non food and one was for food only. That food only dumpster was carted away for free because the "food-garbage" was brought to pig farms. If you were to see or smell that "food" dumpster during the summer months you would basically puke on the spot. Infested with flies and larvee. Loaded with horid smelling rotten bacteria. It was vile. And to think that garbage was beening consumed by pigs.

Pigs are loaded with toxins, bacteria and parasites due to their diets and their living habits. They are a dirty, dirty animal. They are garbage eaters...

Yea, I stay away from garbage eaters.
That's disgusting.

Well so far, nothing is happening. I bought to pork loins. I poured coke in it, started filming, 2 minutes later, nothing, yet. Its now been 15 minutes and I dont see anything. I see how long it takes, if it even happens at all.

If nothing else the coke will tenderize them. Leave them in long enough and it will dissolve them.

Well, now I got both of them in, nothing yet. I poked holes in it also, Ill keep it in there all night and see what happens, prolly nothing :)

Speaking of pork, I just bought some bacon to use in a Chipotle bacon cheesburger. It should be good. And the rest, i can use for breakfast tomorrow morning. mmmmm BACON!

I personally stay away from pork as much as possible. I actually love the "smell" of cooking bacon more then the actual taste. I do love a good pork sausage as well. So I limit myself to a once in awhile thing with pork.

Pigs are possibly the filthiest animal on the planet. They are scavangers and will eat absolutely anything. It's actually common for pig farmers to feed the pigs "garbage". I know a restaurant that I used to work at had 2 dumpsters. One was for all non food and one was for food only. That food only dumpster was carted away for free because the "food-garbage" was brought to pig farms. If you were to see or smell that "food" dumpster during the summer months you would basically puke on the spot. Infested with flies and larvee. Loaded with horid smelling rotten bacteria. It was vile. And to think that garbage was being consumed by pigs.

Pigs are loaded with toxins, bacteria and parasites due to their diets and their living habits. They are a dirty, dirty animal. They are garbage eaters...

Yea, I stay away from garbage eaters.

QFT man, QF-freakin-T.

It's funny how many spoofs are out there that make fun of that one video. Also lot's people have tried that with no worms.

If you look closely, it looks like uncooked rice to me.
I do believe roundworms are much, much smaller then "the worms" in that video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom