Monitor deals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzt

Fully Optimized
I found 2 decent deals and I was wondering which one I should go for... I don't know a WHOLE lot about monitors... But i kind of want one fast and cheap but good and no problems :(

I could very well buy this RIGHT when I get home, if the deals are still there.

Woot : One Day, One Deal (SM)
Woots got a deal today that I could take advantage of, if you think that is a good price.

10,000:1 is good right? I only would need to buy some dvi cables...

And here is the other deal
22" Widescreen LCD Monitor w/Cam - eBay (item 110273074661 end time Jul-29-08 00:36:55 PDT)
I could get it for around $130 including shipping if i take advantage of some of these deals that this guy talks about...
XtremeSystems Forums

OOOO... which one?!?! Or none??

woot server to busy

about the other one, i dont know about that monitor itself, but i do like viewsonic.
and 10000:1 is great

if your willing to spend more, get a samsung. I have the 226bw and it is simply amazing

The link to the first monitor says server busy, but i can almost guarantee you the 10,000:1 contrast ratio is dynamic. You want to look at the static contrast ratio. No one uses dynamic, it changes the screen brightness in dark or light backgrounds to get that ratio.

We use viewsonics here at work and the quality of the panel has really gone down lately. I have 2 20's on my desk, and the one i have had for about 4 months is already significantly dimmer than the one i just added last week.

The woot monitor is sold out btw.

buy a samsung there amazing quality, i recently bought the samsung pebble 22inch for 200 pounds, amazing colour quality, you could possibly get the 20inch for your price range, i would if i was you, 3000:1 colour ratio, 2ms response timer, 20inch, good price, what more you want? xD

Personally, i'm not loyal to any brand or company. I bought my Soyo because it was the best priced MVA panel i could find. Anyone who tells you that a 6ms monitor is going to ghost is smoking the pipe. TN panels = crap after you have stared at a MVA panel. I really wish i could get my hands on a 2nd Soyo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom