LiveTech by CyberDefender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordyn987

Beta member
CyberDefender who makes a antivirus protection has come out with a new Live technical support, that is 24/7 that is based out of california, for a anually fee that can remote acccess your Pc and fixed most Software problems, at least they claim, i read about it alittle in Pc mag, i know alot of peopel can fix most of thier issues, but I think think might be a good gift for that family member that cant do these things that always calls you , as you lsiten to them try to explain what thier pc is doing , which ends up doing something totally different due to the fact , thats the best way they can describe with it the little knowledge they have. I was just wondering if anyone had heard of this or have used it. so that i can be better inform about this Service

If you are normally able to fix your family member's computer problem, then you can use a free program called Crossloop. I have used this program numerous times for my mother and it works well. If you decide to use it, remember that the other person must download this program aswell.

I use TeamViewer myself. It is free as long as it is for personal use. I've never used Crossloop so I can't say how well it compares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom