Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Well from what i thought was life getting better it seems to be heading back downhill....for the time being anyways. This idiot wants to blame us and only us for hogging his internet when were barely on so he keeps changing his WPA password. Well everyone else is also getting ****ed off at this and want to get ****ed at us. He changed it while we where gone friday at the races and said we where hogging the internet......but we where gone all day so that kinda turned into a fight. Just because hes a lazy *** who just wants to play CoD on Live all day.
On top of that one of my good friends has a gf living in this place and he lives down the road with his parents. Well hes over here and constantly being a fatass and eating everyones food when were all broke. He also takes hour+ long showers and is upping the house owners water bill while also leaving no hot water for anybody. (Sad considering this house has dual 80 gallon hot water heaters). His gf then broke my favorite glass and then claimed she dropped it on another glass. Ive dropped that thing on stainless steel sinks before and it didnt break or even crack. While all this is going on she isnt taking care of her dogs and is sleeping all day so they get out of her room and **** all over the floor. She then insists on shampooing the carpet with really old shampoo and it causes everybody to basically get nose sick. I think we had it better with the ******* that kicked us out for the mooch that isnt giving him any *****. Hopefully in a week, things will finally all get better.

**** man I didn't know you had some problems going on with you at home, if I were you I would ask that gf of his to take that stupid dog outside and let him do his business.
If she refuses to do so and causes more problems with her pet, mention animal control to her and have some pics and evidence to back up what you say.
If you ever want to talk briefly just ring my username.

Today, I don't know whats wrong with my digestive system, but ever since my doctor put me on toprete for weightloss it has done a excellent job.
However since dropping from 328 to 299 within seven days my stomach can't handle something that quick.
Either it's that or ****ing pizza hut cooked the pizza wrong last friday night, it's been that way since.
If anyone has noticed me having more typing errors recently just excused that, it's just I don't feel good at the moment and trying not to become irritated which makes ot worse.

**** man I didn't know you had some problems going on with you at home, if I were you I would ask that gf of his to take that stupid dog outside and let him do his business.
If she refuses to do so and causes more problems with her pet, mention animal control to her and have some pics and evidence to back up what you say.
If you ever want to talk briefly just ring my username.

Today, I don't know whats wrong with my digestive system, but ever since my doctor put me on toprete for weightloss it has done a excellent job.
However since dropping from 328 to 299 within seven days my stomach can't handle something that quick.
Either it's that or ****ing pizza hut cooked the pizza wrong last friday night, it's been that way since.
If anyone has noticed me having more typing errors recently just excused that, it's just I don't feel good at the moment and trying not to become irritated which makes ot worse.
Owner of the house is going to make her get rid of the dogs (to a better home, not the pound) if she continues to do this. He hates it like we do. Im not very outspoken about my problems with whats going on but i seriously cant take it anymore =/ Things just got worse. I found out net douche and his gf will be bugging out without paying their half of the electric bill (they raised it to 471) and so we will probably be looked at to help pay it. Meaning we will probably have to find another place to live yet again.

In other news, a small town just 10 miles east of us has gotten hit by 2 consecutive F4 tornadoes 2 days in a row. Saturday when we tried going to the races the first one was literally within eyesight. It took out a good portion of the high school along with alot of other structural damage to buildings in the small town just outside of Ennis, Texas. Im not to worried about where im living but more worried about my parents because they live in an RV (Across the country highway from us). My dads good with weather like i am and i know they will bug out at the right time, but im afraid of them losing everything from a possible tornado. When fall hits us this late in the year we get real bad ones due to the 80+f heat being hit by super cold air finally coming from the north at once.

In other other news i modded my 360 to try and keep my mind off things and i should be having water cooling very very soon if i have enough tubing. If i dont then i gotta wait till we get some money =/ (Yes, 11 bucks at Lowes is to much to waste right now)
Ive also been getting even better at racing games that ive been playing (Shift, no assists, hard AI ect) so its not like i havent been having fun.

Edit: Bought 3ft of tube for a dollar that my dad gave me. Happy days lol.

Had to take a photo of this when I saw it.
580038871_2060837111_0.jpeg

So, today...

I finally mailed off the rebates for our new phones. It only took me a month or so.

I cleaned out my car. That was a major undertaking in and of itself. My car is a work car, period. It hadn't been cleaned out in over a year. Yes, it was bad. And yes, I can now see the floorboard.

I baked a ham. I have been wanting some good glazed ham for a while now (couple of weeks or better). While grocery shopping this weekend I bought an 8 pound spiral cut ham, along with some baking bags. I prepped it and put it int he oven right after I got up this morning... an hour and a half later it was done. My blood pressure may not like me today, but I got my ham. :D

Today I'm cutting work early (and I laugh bitterly when I say 'early') to go grab myself some beer. **** I need it this week.

And **** trotter, now you got me wanting a nice glazed ham...eeeeh **** I can't stand it I gotta go buy one.

I would kill for some ham right now... A good slab of it, some bacon, sausage, eggs, and sausage gravy... Meat lovers breakfast.

So, today...

I baked a ham. I have been wanting some good glazed ham for a while now (couple of weeks or better). While grocery shopping this weekend I bought an 8 pound spiral cut ham, along with some baking bags. I prepped it and put it int he oven right after I got up this morning... an hour and a half later it was done. My blood pressure may not like me today, but I got my ham. :D

Recipe? Honeyglaze, mustard etc.? I haven't had real ham in a while might do down the local market and pick up a pigs thigh and go to town. I also have to make an oven to cook it in though which is going to be interesting, thinking solar powered.

Secondly Mike if your on a diet, why pizza hut? seems like the opposite side of the spectrum unless its your weekly treat or something. Not trying to boss you just seemed a little strange and I am a curious chap.

Today i jammed with a friend and tried doing my water. As always something has to screw up. PC isnt posting now after i fought for 4 hours trying to get the loop working right. Now in about 45 minutes the gf will be flying off to Washington while i sit here wondering wtf happened.

Back
Top Bottom