The Food & Drink Thread

Re: What are you Drinking now?

I have some Folgers Black Silk in the cabinet now. It's more like a medium roast to me.

I've had coffee all my life so it's just a tasty drink to me anymore. When I wake up in the morning I either sit down with a glass of milk or apple juice. During the day it's either Dr. Pepper or water at work, and on the weekend coffee or water.

Re: What You've just eaten thread....

Just had a Donner Kebab Wrap. Really bad for you but tasted abso amazing. :D

But it's lamb and salad in a wrap, that's healthy! Though I guess depending on how much mayo/butter/etc you put in it could get towards the unhealthy side :p

Having some corned beef sandwiches for lunch, so friggin good. Bit o beef, some maters and carolina reaper sauce.

But it's lamb and salad in a wrap, that's healthy! Though I guess depending on how much mayo/butter/etc you put in it could get towards the unhealthy side :p

Having some corned beef sandwiches for lunch, so friggin good. Bit o beef, some maters and carolina reaper sauce.

Hang on their wild bill. :lol: Do you honestly think the average Donner kebab is lamb. Their is more crap that goes in them than anything else. I mean all the waist from the pig, lambs, sheep or just whatever. As long as I don't see it I'm fine with that.

Just put some Chicken Leg Quarters in the over .

The meat that goes in is fine, it might be offcuts but that doesn't make it unhealthy :p I think I remember reading there's quite a bit of salt in there though

Today is $4 burger day from Ribs & Burgers. Pics in 3 hours :D can't wait.

My wife made her famous Chicken pot Pie for supper. Time to loosen the belt a couple of notches...

The meat that goes in is fine, it might be offcuts but that doesn't make it unhealthy :p I think I remember reading there's quite a bit of salt in there though

Today is $4 burger day from Ribs & Burgers. Pics in 3 hours :D can't wait.

Mabie its just me but I find Pizzas salty as hell. I all ways have to drink water afterwards but yeah Kebabs arn't the best as well when it comes to salt too.

Nescafe Gold Blend. Milky and two sugars. Its like 03.46 AM hear in the UK and I'm still half asleep . Just woke up about an hour ago.

Just having a cold bottle of Nrg Drink being the usual, Euro shopper Original. Ice Cold with Ice in a 250Mil Glass.

Tastes absolutely lovely.

Back
Top Bottom