Corrupt Files

scroudt

In Runtime
Not sure if this is where to post this, please move if needed.

I currently used cut and past to transfer some photo files from and SD drive to a USB drive. In the process it seems that every file seems to have lost some information or something. There were a few Jpeg files, which I don't car so much about. But the files I'm really peeved about loosing are the NEF RAW files from my camera. I don't think there's a way to recover these files but if there is I'd be very grateful for the help.

Here's an example of what happened to the Jpeg files.
Is there a way to recover these?

How do the pics look from the camera's view finder?
It might be the camera, can you try your memory card out with a different camera?
It looks like the jpeg file is damaged and I do not know of anyway to save your pic

Is this using any sort of program to copy the files?
No, just right clicked on the files after highlighting, then cut and paste to the USB drive.

How do the pics look from the camera's view finder?
It might be the camera, can you try your memory card out with a different camera?
It looks like the jpeg file is damaged and I do not know of anyway to save your pic

It's not the camera, it happened during the copy process. I can no longer view the files on my camera. I have another camera, both DSLRs, but they have different RAW files and can't read each others files.

Back
Top Bottom