Of the Year Awards

Overall my games of the year are.

Overwatch. I like that anyone can find a character they are good at. Plus no stats at the end is a plus.

Uncharted. Great story and gameplay. A total aaa experience.

Inside. A great indie with great puzzles.

Witness. Didn't play too much but I like what it was doing.

I think I need to add you on PS4. We need to plan something out with the rest of the peeps on here too in order to make this happen. Maybe Monday night?

What are your gamer tags. I think I already have you both.

My stuff should be on that GH list that's stickied. Since I linked my FB with PSN I can't remember which iteration my tag is. It's probably pp_mguire though. Monday I'll be drunk playing Jackbox with some friends. Tonight and tomorrow I'll have no kids, best time for me since my mic is sensitive AF but I can play next week too. Tues-Thurs I'm having band rehearsal until 9pm then gaming at night. Next Friday I'll be at a console LAN/tourney and I'll more than likely be playing quite a bit of Overwatch. Next Saturday/Sunday (NYE) I'll be in Waco without my PS4. With my XIM I've been playing quite a bit of PS4 so HMU guys. If you're an Xboner person add me there too. I have Halo lol.

My award for pretty great single player campaigns go to both titan fall and call of duty. Titanfall has some amazing game play mechanics but the story is predicatablr. Call of duty has a great story where I actually knew my players names. It wasn't some crazy story where you couldn't figure it out with going to the wiki. It's worth playing.

Now if they could only combine the two and have great mechanics with a great story. That would be a novel concept.

Back
Top Bottom