The New, Hopefully Bug Free Folding@Home Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do. I have FahMon on and right now it still says 283.47PPD. I will give it a few mintues to see if it kicks up a bit.

Well i think you are on the right track Rican. I dont run SMP i only have a single core CPU. So that is set as 1 and my GPU is set as 2. Which is the way it should be.

I think it was just the WU. I see now that my PPD is back up over 1,000PPD and i am back to where i was. Had to be something with the WU that my GPU didnt like.

Meh it is working again and i am back folding full time again.

Okay well it's a Xeon 3110 @ 3.0 GHz stock with the new 45nm process. So I guess smp would work fine then? Thanks rican 1 kudos to YOU! :p

This has been one **** of a week for me folding. I have had the power go out 3 times in the last 3 days, and then one of my 6.22 clients decided it did not want to keep working, my 6.20 client decided it did not like the 177.35 drivers, and with the power going out, it took one of my 500GB hd's out which is now in the mail in the rma process. Of course the drive that went out was my backup drive and I was in the process of cleaning up my other hard drives and had removed a few things which are now gone since the backup died completely during the cleanup process. Guess I will see if things get back to a working order today. So far everything is running good, but it is still early. Looks like it is time to step it up a bit more and get a few more clients running. I am still under 25k ppd which is my goal. I should be there in a few weeks, if the power stays on and nothing else fries or decides to stop working.

i'm buying my gtx280 soon, so i will be folding gtx280 status soon!!!!

and crappy p4 and ps3 to go with it... lol

and rican.. what is ur current combined ppd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom