Random Gaming News

I always wait on these because they drop in price pretty quickly. I'm still playing Monster Hunter pretty exclusively right now. Let us know what you guys think of Far Cry.

I always wait on these because they drop in price pretty quickly. I'm still playing Monster Hunter pretty exclusively right now. Let us know what you guys think of Far Cry.
True
Game prices go down so much faster now. Within 6 months you can get it for half the price. If you're in the middle of playing something else might as well wait until you're ready

True
Game prices go down so much faster now. Within 6 months you can get it for half the price. If you're in the middle of playing something else might as well wait until you're ready

I'm loving the Witcher three and have about 25 hours into it. I know once I start far cry I might never go back. Then it's God of war in April.

But I really love far cry. Too many games.

I'm loving the Witcher three and have about 25 hours into it. I know once I start far cry I might never go back. Then it's God of war in April.

But I really love far cry. Too many games.

When I first started The Witcher, I think I came in at the wrong time, and it didn't really grab me, but I have a slight nag to go back to it lately. I also need to pick ESO back up, what the new DLC and all.

When I first started The Witcher, I think I came in at the wrong time, and it didn't really grab me, but I have a slight nag to go back to it lately. I also need to pick ESO back up, what the new DLC and all.

I started it and got 25 hours in and then Batman Arkham Knight came. At that time I was not into it. This time I like it so much more. Not really sure why.

I've tried Witcher like 3 times and gave up after the first town.
Maybe someday I'll try again.
Right now it's A Way Out
Then Ni No Kuni
Then Good if War in April, will be my first GoW game.

Not sure where to fit FarCry in...

I've also tried Witcher 3 like 3 times, and each time got about an hour further and quit. Just doesn't grab me.
Hah maybe it's just JRPGs for us
You really need to try Persona 5
I finally convinced someone who's best every FF game and he's really liking it.
Just like me he's never played anything like this before.

I've tried Witcher like 3 times and gave up after the first town.
Maybe someday I'll try again.
Right now it's A Way Out
Then Ni No Kuni
Then Good if War in April, will be my first GoW game.

Not sure where to fit FarCry in...

Ni No Kuni is a beautiful game, but dammit if I can't stand turn-based. Didn't know the second one came out until I was picking up Pops from Gamestop yesterday. If any of my friends happen to pick it up I'll probably watch them play it. It's like watching an animated movie that the viewer is controlling.

I've also tried Witcher 3 like 3 times, and each time got about an hour further and quit. Just doesn't grab me.

I'm kind of afraid this will happen to me too, and I certainly hope not. I think it's just one I really need to put time into. There seem to be a lot of little mechanics that make the game as a whole so enjoyable, but at times it feels like a slog to commit it all to memory. It's reasons like this that I like games like Diablo so much I think.

Ni No Kuni is a beautiful game, but dammit if I can't stand turn-based. Didn't know the second one came out until I was picking up Pops from Gamestop yesterday. If any of my friends happen to pick it up I'll probably watch them play it. It's like watching an animated movie that the viewer is controlling.

I'm kind of afraid this will happen to me too, and I certainly hope not. I think it's just one I really need to put time into. There seem to be a lot of little mechanics that make the game as a whole so enjoyable, but at times it feels like a slog to commit it all to memory. It's reasons like this that I like games like Diablo so much I think.
The first one wasn't really turn based and I don't think the 2nd one is.
If you like JRPGs, like I've told PP
GET PERSONA 5.
Now that game is turn based but probably the best turn based game ever made for the current gen. They did an amazing job with the gameplay.

Back
Top Bottom