last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
3ni.gif

Molsen is promoting incest, is that yellow or red card material?

He does a good job promoting it though, if I do say so myself

A+

Last night I got my Expert Engineer repair Badge and Expert Engineer Badge in BF2.

Yeah... I was pwning noobs and repairing tanks like crazy.

so, just so you know....macdude deleted my post because he thought it was gross.... even though i didn't break any rules whatsoever.

AWESOME! i love this...

his responses:
You made (what I thought was) an inappropriate crack about incest which WAS just gross, dude! I mean, even as a joke...
Now, as I understand that, you're condoning incest - "i'm not saying they should have sex with each other. well, i AM saying that NOW...." Technically, that breaks our sex discussion rule. And you must admit, that is a tad disturbing.
no, the rules clearly state that *THREADS* about sex are not allowed. i can't believe our own mods don't even understand the rules they are enforcing

so now because one person thinks something's gross, they can just delete it, even if the rest of the readers don't voice offense? man, this is complete bull

anybody else agree?

macdude425 said:
Dude, it was a JOKE. I'm not that uptight, contrary to popular belief.

There's the irony of it all, and yes, I agree with you. At least he's justifying his post deletion with things that qualify as "gross" now, although I can't say that that policy is documented anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom