Husband's Andriod Hacked by Outlaw MC!

MemRefreshABC

In Runtime
OMG!! This is horrifying! A group of outlaw Motercycle members hacked into my husband's phone last night! A video popped up with a female club member with a side audio bar that played death medal! How do I get rid of a hacker that broke into his phone! I understand how to mitigate attacks on the network and Windows OS but not Andriod!

Set it back to factory settings and start over. Then change your password.
The suggestion is good and mostly true, but no hacker ever needs or uses any password at all.
So put as good password as you can or change them as often as you want, but it may result in you not being able to get into your phone yourself, it doesn't stop hackers in any way. But You itself may forgot it very likely.

The suggestion is good and mostly true, but no hacker ever needs or uses any password at all.
So put as good password as you can or change them as often as you want, but it may result in you not being able to get into your phone yourself, it doesn't stop hackers in any way. But You itself may forgot it very likely.
Okay fine but rather than answering my post, which was only a suggestion and exactly what I would do, suggest an action that the OP could carry out to get out of the mess her husband is in.

Okay fine but rather than answering my post, which was only a suggestion and exactly what I would do, suggest an action that the OP could carry out to get out of the mess her husband is in.
Dear friend, I can't help you with your problem, I'm not the best at this, I'm not a doctor.

Thank you for your helpful suggestions Pete. Setting back to facctory settings may help for a short time but Technorat is right. You cannot stop a hacker and they could regain access no matter what type of security is installed. I think the only way is for my hubby to get a new phone with tougher security.

Thank you for your helpful suggestions Pete. Setting back to facctory settings may help for a short time but Technorat is right. You cannot stop a hacker and they could regain access no matter what type of security is installed. I think the only way is for my hubby to get a new phone with tougher security.
The most disturbing thing about this is they probably know where we live and the outlaw mc's are very dangerous people. If we go to the police it may make them angry and do something bad to us.

Back
Top Bottom