BORDERLANDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is on sale you ought to grab it. You won't regret it... even if you can't play for a while.

For those on in the game some, or just getting going, you may not know about this little setup to rack up cash and weapons if you aren't too well armed already.

^where is that in the game though, is it like where you start or something?

I literally left it until the timer on steam said 42:00, i didn't want to spend more money, but i could not resist, i bought it about 2 mins ago.

Trotksi, that is a find. I think I may play around with that when I play next. That's in New Haven right? I'm not crazy?

Luke, you seriously won't regret it. It's a great game. Also, New Haven is after you get out of Fyrestone, the first area of the game.

^i will have to remember to do that when i get there then, looks to be a good bit of loot.

I'm downloading the game right now, might be able to play some tonight (im surprised my ram isn't bsoding right now, when ever i ran steam before it bsoded...hey, im not complaining though lol.

Yep, New Haven.

There are several weapons chests in Fyrstone and Skag Gully, too

I noticed it was going cheap on the 5 Day Steam Sale. Problem is
1. Did not have the money
2. I really do have enough other games that I am currently playing.

I do want to give this game a go.

I think you would like it, mate. It is pretty light on the storyline, but heavy on the fun.

Currently i got crysis keeping my busy for when Champions Online is down on tuesday / wednesday night.
When I beat Crysis, I will look into boardlands.

I am a little annoyed that i did not have they money to pick that up. Sucks even more that i get paid today.

i have already played 4.5 hours of borderlands...ADDICTIVE!! Found some pretty sweet weapons on this one quest...im level 11 hunter right now. I just had unlocked vehicles when i quite for the night. Is it possible to have a weapon on like a quick slot? Because i would like to be able to switch between my awesome machine gun and rifle quickly.

Put them in different weapon slots and use your mouse wheel. I currently have four weapon slots (lvl 28, I think) set up as sniper rifle, shotty, revolver, and rocket launcher. If you hit TAB to swap something out it pauses the game while you do it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom