Joined the PC master race

kev.pow27

Beta member
Folks! After years of saving, I've finally joined the PC master race. Now I'm a proud owner of a desktop that's powered by ryzen 5 5600x, nvidia 3060 ti, and 32 gigs of beefy corsair ram. I need your suggestions on which games should I try out. So far I've only experienced CoD games mainly black ops, ww2, modern warfare 2019, and some valve games like half life 2 and team fortress 2. I'm eager to try out some new ones, also went ahead and bought atomic heart a few days ago. One last thing! Is there a trustworthy insurance plan dedicated to gaming pc? Since I've spent my hard-earned money on this powerhouse, I intend to keep it insured!

Old games besides Atomic Heart. Try out newer stuff like Hogwarts Legacy, Cyberpunk, Metro Exodus, Dying Light 2, Jedi Survivor, Dead Space (2023) if those are your cup of tea. They'll really thrash your machine.
As for insurance, there's no such thing. Renters or home owners insurance is all, just list your PC as an asset.

CoD is definitely awesome, but there are so many amazing other games you gotta try! Check out the new tomb raider games, for me shadow of the tomb raider was a delight to play! Also, if you happen to like marvel, Spiderman remastered and miles morales both are worth it. Watch dogs 2, red dead redemption 2, Hi fi rush, Elden ring these are some I'd also recommend, some of them have come out recently and are pretty enjoyable.

For insurance, there's this gaming coverage plan from HP called "Ultimate gaming coverage plan" if you're looking for an insurance dedicated just to your gaming rig, that's the one for you!

Back
Top Bottom