BORDERLANDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet, Hikari. My shield is 260, but it recharges fast and heals faster. I have bypassed some stronger ones because they don't heal, or don't heal as fast.

I still have my healing shield, 208 energy. I just pop it on when I really need to heal. Though my class mod already heals me, woooooo!

Here is the sniper I use right now. Also that "Boom Stick" you see in my inventory is awesome!

borderlands1.jpg

borderlands2.jpg

borderlands3.jpg

I like the Boom Stick. I use a shotty as a backup on my Hunter. Basically I snipe as much as I can and switch to the shotty when things get close. My revolver does decent damage, but only holds two rounds (WTF?). I am currently level 25, 26, somewhere in that area.

Exactly right, Luke. As you level up you get access to better weapons. Considering the damage the gun does, two shots is about right to balance it. Of course, I can reload it in nothing flat (class skills + class mod). ;)

i think im gonna buy borderlands like with in the next few mins...it is on sale right now for like $33...can't really pass that up.

I haven't compared this with the PC version (yet), but i found a map showing the locations of the weapons chests and ClapTraps. From the comments on GameSpot it is missing a couple of red chests from the Crimson Enclave.
Borderlands Map World

i think im gonna buy borderlands like with in the next few mins...it is on sale right now for like $33...can't really pass that up.

I just bought it. I was hoping it would be on sale and since I have been wanting to try it I figured now was the time. To bad I won't have a chance to play it for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom