BORDERLANDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the Destroyer is killed you can go through playthrough 2. Otherwise you will be left with doing any side quests that you might have missed.

^hmmm, thats kinda a let down...i dont really get what the point of going to the vault was...you just kill the thing and you don't even get any good loot or money, you don't even acctually go in the vault lol. what was the point?

Borderlands was criticized for having a thin plot and the ending pretty much proved it. The back stories that were given to all the usable characters were never explored in the game although there were slight connections that you could make with some enemies in the game that pertained to it.

The cake is a lie!

But seriously, playing through the second time is no walk in the park. You keep the same level and loot, but everything is much harder. Skags come in huge bunches, all tougher. Even the simple missions are really tough sometimes.

It's straight forward. When you are done with the "story" and at the main menu it will ask if you want to continue on play through #1 or do you want to start play through #2

I am making sure I complete everything before I finish it. That way I can run through it without anything being left undone.

^i think i have only one or two quests left to do, although one quest i can not finish. It is a scavenge mission, and the piece that i need is simply no where to be found, i spent hours looking for it, its not there.

Which one? The one in the Dahl Headlands was a real pain, as one of the parts was inside a burned out vehicle sitting off to the very edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom