Bah I am suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well me and my friend who got suspended are going to tell the principal that were going on a small vacation to cuba.

It's not true, but it's sure to get him pissed.

When I was in primary school we were studying the Second World War. Anyway some kid brought in a hand grenade that his grandfather found in France and had handed down to him! The teachers found out and they put it in a bucket of sand in the middle of the playing field, and nobody was allowed outside until the bomb squad came and took it away. It turned out that the grenade was actually live as well!

In high school I almost got suspended a couple of times. I learned how to pick locks, and I took a padlock of someone's locker and didn't put it back, but I didn't look inside. It turned out that the person's shoes were stolen from the locker! I ended up just having to buy her a new lock though.

Another time I almost burned the school down while playing with fire, and shot someone with a BB gun within the same week. The crazy thing was I didn't even get a detention for either!

I have a live grenade, boy if the teachers tried to take it from me...

But im not dumb enough to take it to school, + the fuse is out, so it's technially not live

I just can't understand how the kid's parents could possibly let him take a grenade to school. I mean, it's actually a real bomb! I was very surprised at how nobody pulled the pin too!

Okay the top head superattendant of the board is deciding on what to do about my malicious hacking

dude that's like completely opposite of why they were there, it's because all the other buildings and classrooms were FULL, not underpopulatd
lol I meant overpopulated by my thoughts got slurred together cause I was thinking of underfunded when I was writing that. I know all about portables, my elementary school has 13 of them and I was in one from grades 3 to 6.

Teacher love using stationary as passwords.
Like PEN or PENCIL, STAPLE.
That's not the worst of it, one of my teachers last year had their password set to nothing, some kid jokingly typed in his username (first four letters of first name and first four of last name), hit enter, and poof. When the teacher saw the kid she was all like "OMG how did you hack my account?!?!!?!":-|

lol I meant overpopulated by my thoughts got slurred together cause I was thinking of underfunded when I was writing that. I know all about portables, my elementary school has 13 of them and I was in one from grades 3 to 6
my 10th grade year was the first year this school was opened, so it was fairly nice. Brand new desks and carpets and things like that, but yeah the bastard kids just kept on coming and the friggen school was more and more crowded....so eventually portables came.

They couldn't really expand the school that probably would be a fortune to the city. As it is, it's a grey building out in the middle of the desert surrounded by fence lol, it looks like a prison when you're driving up to it. The year I left they finally started painting on the mascot on the side so it doesn't look AS prisonish but still.....brown sandy desert all around a grey building with fence haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom