Lap top cooling pads advice

my abbreviation of lap top is LT

what I linked to above this is just a vacumn, come to think about it all fans are vacumn fans turned around to suck the heat away instead of blowing on the heat source.
so the sucking would be the same direction of air flow.

this video makes it seam better than possible, it's probably real loud. I have the same LT as in video, (minus the AMD CPU) mines intel.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=COOL+COLD+Portable+Low+Noise+Silent+USB+Air+Extracting+Laptop+Notebook+Cooler+Cooling+Fan+Radiator&&view=detail&mid=0948389CE4F738A5EB680948389CE4F738A5EB68&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=/videos/search?q=COOL+COLD+Portable+Low+Noise+Silent+USB+Air+Extracting+Laptop+Notebook+Cooler+Cooling+Fan+Radiator&FORM=HDRSC3

yes we have best buys however the only ? these ppl are qualified to answer is where's the bathroom,& I can find that on my own.
what really drives me nuts is if I do slip and ask a ? the response is who, still can't figure that one out.

I maynot be able to use this sucking fan bc the lips that attach to the exhaust opening will obstuck the VGA port, as seam in this video.
remember I'm using a VGA cable to interface w/ TV as a monitor.

I think I messed up w/ the direction of my RAM fan it's blowing proballey making it hotter, think I flip it around.

Last edited:
I maynot be able to use this sucking fan bc the lips that attach to the exhaust opening will obstuck the VGA port, as seam in this video.
remember I'm using a VGA cable to interface w/ TV as a monitor.

I think I messed up w/ the direction of my RAM fan it's blowing proballey making it hotter, think I flip it around.

Have you tried flipping it aroud yet? If you have and this doesn't work, I would try a liquid cooling pad as these are less likely to cause any type of air flow obstruction. A liquid cooling pad will work on any laptop no matter what brand it is.

Yes I flipped the direction of the RAM fan result is better cooling of CPU temps.
when I initialley added the fan I removed the lower case panel, I believe removing this panel was doing more cooling than the fan, knidof like a false flag that fake news uses.
anyway I flipped airflow direction yesterday and it's helped lower temps.

after watching a few video reviews I've ruled out the underneth type cooling pad they only lower temps 1 or 2 degrees where the sucker type fan lowers temps 10 degrees. leaning toward the wallmart sucker.
I’m compareing these 2 coolers cheap walmart here

COOL COLD Portable Low Noise Silent USB Air Extracting Laptop Notebook Cooler Cooling Fan​

Only moves 1/3 the air the at 23CFM seams kindof weak even w/ a fan RPM upto 4K

The amazone is a tad more expensive here Amazon.com: Laptop Cooler, Air Extracting Laptop Cooling with Vacuum Fan - USB Powered, Wind Control, Low-Noise, Portable Radiators,CPU Cooler, Fan Heat Sink for Notebook

Which appears to be the same fan now they could have fake news the specs w/ the 75CFM which is 2/3 more airflow.

Whats weird is either fan publishs the noise of noise in DBs. Every fan I’ve ever bought publishes the noise level

They use this low level of noise to jackup the price.

Lastly I don’t observe any screws underneath on either cooler to dissassmble and clean.
will report back.

Last edited:
Yes I flipped the direction of the RAM fan result is better cooling of CPU temps.
when I initialley added the fan I removed the lower case panel, I believe removing this panel was doing more cooling than the fan, knidof like a false flag that fake news uses.
anyway I flipped airflow direction yesterday and it's helped lower temps.

after watching a few video reviews I've ruled out the underneth type cooling pad they only lower temps 1 or 2 degrees where the sucker type fan lowers temps 10 degrees. leaning toward the wallmart sucker.
I’m compareing these 2 coolers cheap walmart here

COOL COLD Portable Low Noise Silent USB Air Extracting Laptop Notebook Cooler Cooling Fan​

Only moves 1/3 the air the at 23CFM seams kindof weak even w/ a fan RPM upto 4K

The amazone is a tad more expensive here Amazon.com: Laptop Cooler, Air Extracting Laptop Cooling with Vacuum Fan - USB Powered, Wind Control, Low-Noise, Portable Radiators,CPU Cooler, Fan Heat Sink for Notebook

Which appears to be the same fan now they could have fake news the specs w/ the 75CFM which is 2/3 more airflow.

Whats weird is either fan publishs the noise of noise in DBs. Every fan I’ve ever bought publishes the noise level

They use this low level of noise to jackup the price.

Lastly I don’t observe any screws underneath on either cooler to dissassmble and clean.
will report back.
Please let me know how it works out for you. Hopefully you'll have success. One word of caution, please be very careful purchasng items from Amazon. I read about bad experiences and watched a local news source about counterfit items sold there a few years back. Electric scooters from the site were recalled because they were catching fire and a battery exploded in another product because it was counterfit. This was noted a few years ago before the pandemic started.

Last edited:
my abbreviation of lap top is LT

what I linked to above this is just a vacumn, come to think about it all fans are vacumn fans turned around to suck the heat away instead of blowing on the heat source.
so the sucking would be the same direction of air flow.

this video makes it seam better than possible, it's probably real loud. I have the same LT as in video, (minus the AMD CPU) mines intel.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=COOL+COLD+Portable+Low+Noise+Silent+USB+Air+Extracting+Laptop+Notebook+Cooler+Cooling+Fan+Radiator&&view=detail&mid=0948389CE4F738A5EB680948389CE4F738A5EB68&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=/videos/search?q=COOL+COLD+Portable+Low+Noise+Silent+USB+Air+Extracting+Laptop+Notebook+Cooler+Cooling+Fan+Radiator&FORM=HDRSC3

yes we have best buys however the only ? these ppl are qualified to answer is where's the bathroom,& I can find that on my own.
what really drives me nuts is if I do slip and ask a ? the response is who, still can't figure that one out.
I got you on on the suction fan. Its kind of like using a pc vacume to clean the dust out of your laptop. That may work to keep your laptop clean as well as providing better air flow as well.

Thanks for clarifying with me that you were referring to the video adapter. I also have intel in both of the Dell laptops I own. I think intel does a better job than AMD and last longer.

I totally understand where your coming from regarding Best Buy. I hate when large franchise will give you the run around and transfer your calls back and forth because they dont know what the customer is talking about. I especiially can't stand it when they have phone bots that answer calls for the employees and dont understand your questions, and than your disconnected, and when you call back you have to repeat yourself like a broken record Ugg. :lol:

oh no you didn't try to call best buys thats worst than calling walmart and if they do pickup the phone they've butchered the english langaue I can't understand a simple word thats spoken.

I found the larger fan it over laps the RAMs opening like only half of the fan is sucking air away, so I'm not getting the full vortex effect.big fan is seriously helping lower temps.
what I need is a smaller fan w/ decent CFM. kindof like a CPU fan.

I’d like to get a 3” fan what type of bearings is preferred? Seams like there’s a bunch of bearings to choose from.

This cheap fan came out of a new PC but never used.

SH8025 DC 12V 80mm 3-pin SleeveBearing low noise quiet computer case fan black | eBay

This is a step upward plus a brand name they publish the noise in DB this is quiet.I kindof like the extra fan blades.

Cooler Master Sleeve Bearing 80mm Silent Fan for Computer Cases and CPU Coolers-OEM Package - Newegg.com

here's a counterfiet but it has 3K reviews do you think reviews are faked like todays news?
https://www.amazon.com/Kingwin-CF-0...&hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584482465058660&th=1

So what should I be looking for in a fan for the RAM? I’m waiting out the price on the vacumn fan.

Back
Top Bottom