End of an Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
talking about emo.. I heard the best quote a couple of days ago..

*looks at a guy's emo hair* i'd tap that............. With a FrEaKin ChainSaW!!!

uzi9mm said:

Yes I am just skeptical and when someone posts a statistic, I just want to see sources to back it up.

Nubius said:
What kind of sense is that? You're basing it off of the robber actually listening to the law and not getting a gun............ehhhhhh he's about to commit a crime, you think he's gonna say "OH! I'd better not get a gun since it's against the law!"

Yes, but it would be alot harder for your everyday robber to get a gun. That's what I'm basing it on.

Rich_Franklin said:
Yes, but it would be alot harder for your everyday robber to get a gun. That's what I'm basing it on.

I'm sorry. It's going to be easier than easy for anyone involved in any kind of robbery to get a gun.

Ryan

Rich_Franklin said:

But most gun crimes are done by citizens which have previous criminal records on them, which made them ineligible posess a gun as it was when they commited the crime.

So why do you think some words written in a book will stop a criminal from getting a gun?

like what has already been said, no it wouldn't make it harder. Chances are the robber is getting it by illegal means in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom