End of an Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own a Semi Auto AK-47

HighPoint 9mm Rifle

Ruger .22 Rifle

Glock 9mm

.357 Magnum - The thing is a ****ing beast..

and my bro has his autos licence, and evrey year he goes to a auto fest in kentuky with his P90......Im looking to buy a 12 Guage tho....

and btw thats makes me sad too...

cool post nubius! I'm more aquainted with modern arms. All we have is what dad has from his duck hunting days. Acutally, he picked up a single shot bolt action rifle dated 1913... I can't remember what the brand is *straining*... It was a subsidary company that was really similar to a bigger producer. Otherwise, we're Winchester, all the way.

Ryan

P.S. Meanest gun I ever saw was my friend's AK-47. Why he has that kind of gun, I have NO idea, but he has one nonetheless.

That sucks! I shot one and got hooked. (Model 94)

I would like to get a P90, AK, AR but I will most likaly no even SEE one cuz of my location.

I would like to get a Five-Seven but I think they are out lawed here
by now.

When im 18 I plan to get a SKS, anyone here have one?

Rich_Franklin said:
And guess what? The robber was exercising his right to bear arms, so I guess the vicious cycle continues. What exactly do you mean screw with you, would that mean a life/death situation?

Yeah, I am with you to some extent. However, the sad truth is...even if we out law guns, people will still have them and robbing or whatever will continue. For this reason only, I think it is safe to own a gun or two.

oh yeah, now I remember that NRA slogan...it said

"If guns are outlawed, then only outlaws will have guns"

pretty true.

Nubius said:
oh yeah, now I remember that NRA slogan...it said

"If guns are outlawed, then only outlaws will have guns"

pretty true.

Look in Canada and see if this is true.

After Canada's 1977 gun controls prohibited handgun possession for self defense, the "breaking and entering" crime rate rose 25%, surpassing the U.S. rate.

uzi9mm said:
After Canada's 1977 gun controls prohibited handgun possession for self defense, the "breaking and entering" crime rate rose 25%, surpassing the U.S. rate.

LMAO! Good call Uzi... Good call.

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom