We are all well and truely *****d in my opinion in the end.

Spud1200

Fully Optimized
Do you realize everyone is *****d in the end unless we make contact with E.T Life and spread our Wings.. In the end Technology will only go so far on planet earth and ultimately we have all had it if we don't blow our selves up in the mean time.. Our Generation when we hit 70 are well and truly done for.. Alzheimer, Dementia, and god knows what by then in the year 2050+ onwards. How are we supposed too remember our online passwords, our security information and our pin numbers.. Our homes are becoming more and more automated bye the minute, how do we do these things if we have no idea how too cook a Microwavable meal for example.. The reason I mention this is because I have a bad memory at times, and I'm tired now of this bull this utter 24\7 culture we live in.. People don't have a Voice, everything is electronic. Everything is automated and money is behind it all... If you have no money in your Bank account you are done for.. E.T Intelligent Life if the way forward for me, being able too travel and knowing were not alone. What is going too happen too human kind in less than 250 Years on the condition someone like Russia don't blow us up, USA or GB launch a nuclear attack. Will we ever meet and know were not alone, I'm really not sure in this paranoid information age of the 21st Century.

No problem!
They'll just put an RFID microchip in your hand or forehead, Wave it in front of your device and your done, logged on and ready to go. It will have all your bank account data too, so just go to the grocery store, wave you hand to the register and it's paid for by direct withdrawal. You car will drive it's self so everybody will be drunk and carefree about tomorrow. If you get sick...they'll scan your chip at the hospital to decide if you have enough coverage to fix you up and keep you alive or just to part you out for the next person with a better account

If that's the case, who makes the decisions. I'll take you side and believe humans will at some point be more than not Bionic but someone has too control the Monopoly. America is the worst IMHO, No NHS, or anything other than basic health care I do believe if I'm thinking correctly. Life means nothing because its all controlled by the Green stuff. Green is power, their is no other power like the Green, their never has been and their will not be for at least the next 25 years. Green is power. How many people would bump you off for £250, that was drug addicted or just Psychiatric Mentally unwell. Being Drugs. E.T Life is the way forward IMHO due to the face that Humans will only go so far with the natural resources we have at out disposal. True as well TBH.

Back
Top Bottom