Your PC Speakers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then your Sub is smaller than mine. Cause mine i slike a good 8" cube if not bigger.

I have three 400 watt speaker boxes with two 15 inch speakers in them, hooked up to an amp. Pics eventually.

Well then your Sub is smaller than mine. Cause mine i slike a good 8" cube if not bigger.

What, you've totally confused me..:confused:

I thought you had a Logitech Z5500 sub, the 10" long throw sub, and with a port on the side ?

sub1.jpg

I have three 400 watt speaker boxes with two 15 inch speakers in them, hooked up to an amp. Pics eventually.

Nice :p

What amp ..?

No my sub looks different. I would get pics but i cba to move all my stuff to get a good one.

CLB51000AA285-130x130.jpg

My sub look more like that than your. My speaker are a bit different as well. They didnt have a real good pic up anywhere for me to use...

BTW Stop Double posting!!! Use the edit button. :p

I'd go with the B&W DM220

For now I am going for the B&W DM110. I want to save money. If I am not satisfied I could always try the DM220 or something else later.

By the way; the built-in tuner of my Pioneer VSX-505RDS receiver is broken, so I bought some very cheap tuners, three of them. A Sony, an Onkyo and a Pioneer. I was amazed by the sound difference between the Sony and the Onkyo. The Onkyo sounded much better. The Pioneer sounded very good too, but it didn't look very nice and was much older.

EDIT: I've got a tuner like this. At least it looks the same:
Marktplaats.nl > Onkyo T-4130 goede Tuner met 3 maand Garantie - Audio, Tv en Video - Tuners

No my sub looks different. I would get pics but i cba to move all my stuff to get a good one.

CLB51000AA285-130x130.jpg

My sub look more like that than your. My speaker are a bit different as well. They didnt have a real good pic up anywhere for me to use...

BTW Stop Double posting!!! Use the edit button. :p

I know.. really bad habbit. Can't help myself :(

For now I am going for the B&W DM110. I want to save money. If I am not satisfied I could always try the DM220 or something else later.

By the way; the built-in tuner of my Pioneer VSX-505RDS receiver is broken, so I bought some very cheap tuners, three of them. A Sony, an Onkyo and a Pioneer. I was amazed by the sound difference between the Sony and the Onkyo. The Onkyo sounded much better. The Pioneer sounded very good too, but it didn't look very nice and was much older.

EDIT: I've got a tuner like this. At least it looks the same:
Marktplaats.nl > Onkyo T-4130 goede Tuner met 3 maand Garantie - Audio, Tv en Video - Tuners

Onkyo are good sounding equipment, more AV/home theatre orientated than Hi-Fi. But its no surprise that they sound better than the sony. What speakers were you using to listen to them with ..?

Be sure to post up some opinions on the speakers when you have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom