you know u have been on a computer to long when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pft. That's nothing. I have enough spare computer parts under my bed to build 4½ computers under my bed alone. :)

Now, lets start a competition of who has the most spare computer parts lieing around! :D

You sure you want to try that? I have 8 cases, 6 motherboards, 23 Intel Pentium I/II/III processors, 4 AMD K6-2 processors, 12 PSUs, 10 sticks of DDR ram and 3 sticks of SIMM ram, 8x1Gb HDDs...... And 3 video cards.... lol

... when you have more computers that people living in the one house. Currently we have about 2 functional computers per house hold member at home. I will not go into the dead one / relics that my dad refuses to throw out.

Soundmaster2.0 said:
...you have enough spare parts in your room to build a whole other fully functional computer.
Pretty much describes me. Currently I am breeding computer cases. I got 2 full towers that I would need to dispose on some time in the near future

Harper said:
... when you have more computers that people living in the one house. Currently we have about 2 functional computers per house hold member at home. I will not go into the dead one / relics that my dad refuses to throw out.

Pretty much describes me. Currently I am breeding computer cases. I got 2 full towers that I would need to dispose on some time in the near future

We only have 1 new working computer per person in this house, not including work laptop's

But I have two :p

I onced dream that I was a monitor.....a Dell monitor. Anyways, I was sitting on this guys desk, and the guy was just finishing setting up his brand new dell computer......

He turns it on....a couple minutes passed and he started to get really impatient.....the next thing I know i'm getting thrown out a window...the guy apparently got tired of looking at hte 'windows' loading screen and decided to help it along. then while i was falling..I heard him yell, "ATLEAST HTE MODEM WORKS!" referring to the actual computer itself...then just before i hit the sidewalk i woke up sweating....

gimli of gloin said:
ok...
you know u have been on a computer too long once you have several level 60 characters on WoW...

LOL, you know you've been on a computer too long when you relize that your Soul has been stolen by WoW.

you level 10 times in 1 sitting...then ur eyes hurt and u feel hungry and u gotta go to the toilet .but your always saying to yourself "just 1 more quest", 'Just one more level'...

gimli of gloin said:
you level 10 times in 1 sitting...then ur eyes hurt and u feel hungry and u gotta go to the toilet .but your always saying to yourself "just 1 more quest", 'Just one more level'...

Untill you realize that you have no soul and that your kidneys are shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom