XM Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Merlin

Daemon Poster
Maybe the wrong forum, so point me in the direction mods, cause I don't know:p

Anyway, my dad is always talking about how cool XM radio is and how he wants it, and since its pretty affordable I wanna get it for him for Christmas:D

Know I have been looking at mostly the Delphi models, so first suggest any other brands or what not, and general opinions please:D

Next, what I am looking for is a system that he can use in mulitple cars....... Somethign plug and play, because I saw in one of the XM commercials that the guy drove into his work place in some little car with it in the car and then just took the little face thing out and put it on his desk to listen to..... I think that is cool, so can you guys suggest something like that?:D

Mucho Thanks:D :D

You can go to bestbuy and get an XM radio receiver. Thats what the face is. Im not sure what brands offer the best ones, but i would guess that the ussual good brands offer the best ones.

My wife bought me the SKIFI2, it is nice that it has a built in FM modulator, and the ability to replay the last 30 minutes that you were listening to..

I think I will buy here the same that you bought as it will match the interior light color of her car.....

I do agree that they are really nice....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom