XFX - Wallpaper Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAVOC

Fully Optimized
xfx_logo.jpg

Can you design?

1. First of all, you have to be North America Residents.
2. Download links zip file of XFX assets. You can use as many or as few of the assets as you wish.
3. Design your interpretation of the coolest XFX wallpaper in one of 4 sizes. (800x600, 1024x768, 1280x1024 and 1600x1200)
4. Upload your design by clicking the submit button below. Your design will then be judged by XFX.
5. Make sure to include all of your information so that you may be contacted if you have one of the winning designs!

How To Win?

1. Winners will be chosen every weekday from Monday through Friday starting February 24th to March 20th, 2009.
2. All weekday winners for the preceding week will be automatically entered into a weekly contest for the Exclusive XFX Poker Set.
3. Every weekly winner will be eligible to win the grand prize ibuypower system and G8 by NVIDIA gaming hoodie. You may enter as many times as you wish, but are only eligible to win once. Final judging will commence upon selection of the final weekly winner.
4. Check back here to see who the winners are!

LINKY: Wallpaper Design Promo

Disclaimer: The contest is open only to legal residents of North America. If a valid email contact and address information is not submitted, winner will forfeit prize and alternate winner will be selected. By entering the contest, you agree to the official rules and xfxforce.com terms of service. Daily cut-off time is 11:59pm. XFX reserves the rights to revise the contest official rules and prizes at anytime.

Good luck to anyone who enters!

I'd quite like to have a go... but im not in North America :(

If anyone in N America is feeling lucky pm your adress details to me and i'll enter as you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom