xboxone 3 screen display !help!

oh ver driive

Beta member
I'm setting up for destiny, is your body ready?! I have now 3 vn247 asus 1ms 1920x1080 monitors set up but need to get my xboxone to spread out on all 3. After doing research all i can find is the matrox t2g-dp-mif external graphics card. Which maxes out at the resolution of all 3 of my monitors. It uses display ports and as we know xboxone is using HDMI. Using display port to hdmi adapters i can simply adapt the connectors. My theory is that either A.) it will work right off the bat no plugging into my computer required. I believe this is possible because its basically sending pixels and if its sending the same resolution from each port to each screen splitting from the one xbox one cable any possible setup is already done. My next theory B.) is that i will have to first connect to my computer and run the "wizard" it comes with and do some type of basic setup where i set the cards parameters to match the xboxone. Finally C.) wont work at all. I don't think this would be the outcome at least it makes the least amount of sense.

So my question is mainly, would this work, does anyone have any insight, or can anyone point me in a better direction? Cost is not really an issue as long as it works.

Hey man, only 1 of us regulars here has an Xbox One. Everyone else is PS4 or PC.

My best guess would be just to google around and find someone who has done a 3 screen setup already.

Old thread is old.

He wanted to do something like Nvidia Surround on the Xbox. Something that is not possible on consoles for several reasons.

Back
Top Bottom