x-box games

I don't plan on getting an xbox 360 anytime soon at all. There is simply nothing on there that makes me care for it, not even the eventual halo3. CoD2 - meh, sick of WWII games, and it's on PC anyway . So is oblivion, and gears of war will eventually be on PC as well (or say epic says, might change though). never liked fighting games..

dude how can you not be looking forward to the godness that is

GAhalo3logoshot.jpg

Peter Lachowicz said:
is there one really good sport game out ?

Madden NFL 2007, NHL 2007, NCAA 2007 and a whole ton of other sports games should be out soon. There's also Amped 3 for snowboarding, Tony Hawk's Project 8 is coming out soon if you're interested in skateboarding.

BigLu said:

GAhalo3logoshot.jpg

That's because the greatness that is Gears of War will release Fall 2006! :D Behold the next Halo! :cool:

1152197996.jpg

That's the official box cover by the way. :D

gears of war is not the next halo, i'm not saying that it's not as good, i'm saying that it's different. gears of war is awesome, i really want a 360 mainly for gow, awesome storyline, innovative gameplay, damn good graphics. But it can't really be compared to halo, bungie has created an epic game series, and i think that they're gonna do a good job on this one, the third and final instalment will be awesome.

BigLu said:
gears of war is not the next halo, i'm not saying that it's not as good, i'm saying that it's different. gears of war is awesome, i really want a 360 mainly for gow, awesome storyline, innovative gameplay, damn good graphics. But it can't really be compared to halo, bungie has created an epic game series, and i think that they're gonna do a good job on this one, the third and final instalment will be awesome.

Gears of War is the next Halo in terms of gameplay and innovation. In terms of the legacy Bungie has gave it, nothing can compare. Then again, Bungie made the Myth series, so they're good with easter eggs and stuff of the sort.

BigLu said:

GAhalo3logoshot.jpg
Because in my full honest opinion, halo2 was trash. It was beyond trash. I didn't like the game at all, I got it for $10 from someone who didn't want it anymore and now I wish I had my $10 back.

MikeReiner said:
Because in my full honest opinion, halo2 was trash. It was beyond trash. I didn't like the game at all, I got it for $10 from someone who didn't want it anymore and now I wish I had my $10 back.

Not really. It's one of the best multiplayer games for the Xbox. Sure, the single player campaign sucked, but what did you expect? You think it was gonna be good? Sure, Halo 2 was overhyped, but it's still one of the greatest shooters ever. I never expected much out of the campaign, but man...those countless hours of CTF on Coagulation are priceless.

halo 2 is awesome for live, the innovative rating system, but i still prefer to play halo 1 if im at sum1s house

The original Halo had the best storyline, but thanks to Xbox Live, Halo 2 had the best multiplayer.

Back
Top Bottom