wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
talldude123 said:
i dont go to school anymore. I dropped out because i dont need any more credits to graduate.

yeah and i dropped out too... I dropped out because I would always come to school 2-3 hours late, and already accumlated 43 days absent by mid december of that school year..

I guess I can say that, school sucks. Thats why I left. I had people up my arse 24/7 always asking me the atomic mass of some piece of sh*t...

the only problem about not going to school --- Graduation. I dont know what the **** is going on...

hopefully somebody tells me....

yes, i get all the graduation stuff...though i am not going to prom.

i still think im getting ripped off - $70 to borrow graduation clothes.

uzi9mm said:
yeah and i dropped out too... I dropped out because I would always come to school 2-3 hours late, and already accumlated 43 days absent by mid december of that school year..

I guess I can say that, school sucks. Thats why I left. I had people up my arse 24/7 always asking me the atomic mass of some piece of sh*t...

So what do you do now?

dude, why do you all drop out..... i am a total like curve killer though :)

but really, why? i can see why talldude123 would, but uzi?

not to be "lecturing" as people always say to me :D

I almost dropped out... sheer boredom. If I hadn't met my wife when I did, I would have.

I scored 27 on the ACT straight up on no sleep or study, first and only try. I aced the ASVAB. So I was bored to tears.

I just came to school to spend time with her :D

nice martin...

but only time i use the screwdriver rule is w/ your mom.......

what flag you have there? is that a combo of china, taiwan, and... bhutan? lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom