Wow...some people...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hikaricloud

Golden Master
This just goes to show that whether you're Democrat or Republican, you can be retarded.

480px-Lizard_People.png

That's what I said, lol. Lizard people? I mean, if you're going to be a tool, go all the way and vote in Mickey Mouse or something...since you can only vote in one person anyway.

Where abouts is that bit...?

Jeez... I can't remember I read that literally... more than a decade ago. I just remember the Guide talking about some robot that was sent to another culture, but the culture that sent the robot assumed that lizards were the ruling class - I think it was book 3 or 4 when Marten is stuck walking in a circle for eons on the planet near the factory that built him... not sure...

Old news, man. This was all over the media here months ago when they started the recount. The tard responsible was doing tv and radio interviews about it; he basically did it for the lulz.

Lmao, I figured. I know it's not new news, I was just perusing the race wiki page, and saw it.

So let me get this straight: the recount is over, right? Franken won? :p There are no more recounts? No more florida reenactments? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom