Votes: 0 0.0%
  • shuttle/hoojum etc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
THATS RIGHT B!TCHES! MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

France FTW!!!

Replay of '98 Final, haha. Not really. France owned Brasil like 3-0 in that one :).

Could a Mod take out Brasil and replace it with France in the Poll? :) 13 votes for Brasil and France is sending 'em home. :)

wow i'm sad now.

i can't believe the way brazil played today. they only played well in the last 5 minutes or so.. and even then they weren't great. Zidane is playing like he did 6 years ago.

very very sad.

now i'm cheering for portugal.

well that was around when he was in his prime

he won the fifa world player of the year in 2000! (which is 6 years ago..)

he also won it in '98 and '03

edit: i also forgot to mention that france won the euro2000 ;)

Meh, poor brazil but its their fault they played like c**p during the first half, and barley improved in the 2'nd half......

I preferd brazil out of those two, though :(.

And rofl to all the people who voted that they will win this world cup, I voted for argentina heh.

-Jo.

it's really sad that brasil lost the match wirh france... they didn't play much but I don't think they deserved to be eliminated

it's a sad night for me :(

its 3am here.. a good 13 hours since the end of the france brazil game... and its just starting to hit me.. BRAZIL IS OUT.. WTF!!! seriously.. it has to be the biggest shock in recent history! wow.. i was in denial this whole time.. now i've progressed to anger. i'm angry at ronaldinho for not pulling crazy stuff like he does for Barca, angry at kaka for sucking, angry at the defence for letting Henry get behind them, angry most of all at carlos alberto periera cuz he can't coach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom