Votes: 0 0.0%
  • server/rackmount etc

• shuttle/hoojum etc

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have along the way. There are soooo many people here right now from all over the world. We played hacky sack with some equadorians, one of them thought that it would hilarious to kick the sack into an oncoming subway tr ain, never saw that sack again. I nowhave a grudge against all ecuadorians.

(this was a joke, but no, seriously i hate those ecuadorians)

lol ya germany got lucky again.. argentina played a better game.

i feel bad for cambiasso.. not his fault.. it was a good penalty.. but he should've maybe struck it a bit lower, or a bit higher.. mid-height balls are easier to catch for goalies.. but he struck it hard, so usually no matter where it goes its a goal.. too bad for him!

oh and thebleakness.. i envy you! i gotta be at the next major soccer tournament!

my condolences to all of our mates over in the UK. You fought well and came up a bit short. It was a good World Cup for ya. See you in 4 years.

:( the usual poor england performance, then as expected something bad happens (rooney off) then england play very well to defend. Then out by penalties.

And now we have a new manager too look forward too oh the amazing steve mclaren the future looks bright....

What a gyp. Portugal doesn't deserve how far they've gone. I can't stand C Ronaldo!

I hope Brazil/France do something about it. I'd hate to see Portugal in the final...

(Can you tell I'm Greek? :p )

something contraversial always happens when england goes out.. rooney red card.. i don't think its deserved at all.. a yellow would've sufficed, if at all. funny how he would push his club mate.. i would think they'd be friends.. maybe because he knows him is why he ended up pushing him.. maybe nothing hostile.. just a shuv to say get out of here..

but portugal is a good team.. i think when they play brazil/france it'll be a good game because htey'll have deco and constinha back.. and i think petit is only guy suspended for that match.. so its gonna be great. remember, they made it to the finals in the euro 2004. when they play their game, they're awesome!

as for c. ronaldo, i really like him, i think he's got great potential.. BUT.. i do find him really annoying sometimes.. like today.. he would just b!tch and moan instead of getting up, and getting on with the play...

I cant believe England lost on penalties once again! we suck at penalties :(. But the game was awesome!!! we played better with only 10 men :p

OMG. France vs. Brasil. Final of '98, lol. This is THE most important match in the entire World Cup for me.

W0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000T.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL.

AS SOON AS I FREAKIN POSTED THAT ^.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom