Votes: 0 0.0%
  • server/rackmount etc

• shuttle/hoojum etc

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanted germany to lose, but now i feel bad for them!

i would've preferred if they lost to a goal in the 70th minute or something.. but for it to happen LAST MINUTE.. thats just devastating... and i bet they were thinking they would win if it went to penalty kicks.. oh well.. i'm glad germany is out tho, hehe..

whoever wins it now i'll be happy.

italy look the strongest. portugal can surprise. france, with their momentum, can go all the way.

i wanted germany or england or brazil to win, but now only italy and portugal and france, and i hate them all.

aliasaid said:
i wanted germany to lose, but now i feel bad for them!

i would've preferred if they lost to a goal in the 70th minute or something.. but for it to happen LAST MINUTE.. thats just devastating... and i bet they were thinking they would win if it went to penalty kicks.. oh well.. i'm glad germany is out tho, hehe..

whoever wins it now i'll be happy.

italy look the strongest. portugal can surprise. france, with their momentum, can go all the way.

Germany always scores in the last minutes (eg Germany - Poland). So I feel really good about what happend yesterday.

TheMajor said:
Germany always scores in the last minutes (eg Germany - Poland). So I feel really good about what happend yesterday.

hehe good point

but who cares about poland?! :p

God dammit, German lost. I'm seriously POed now. Oh well, at least it was to Italy.

My friend in Munich said it was just ugly after the game.

Hopefully Portugal will slaughter France. That way the final match (against Italy) will be a good game. It's a good thing the Frogs don't play futbol like they fight wars...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom