Votes: 0 0.0%
  • server/rackmount etc

• shuttle/hoojum etc

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think fifa is trying to avoid any sort of stoppages in the game.. and i agree. the main thing right now is they should perfect the microchip technology, and other than that, hope the refs start reffing better :D

lol i still don't get this angle: "they are trying to avoid stoppages". what a load of crap. like i said, by the time one of the pansy's gets off the ground and lines up for his fraudulently earned free kick we have already seen a replay. now what would be stopping a viewer in a room from analysing that reply and communicating his opinion to the on field referee in that period of time. or for that matter with a camera above the goals someone could view a replay easily in the time between play stopping and starting again. in the AFL our umpires have earpieces and microphones so it's not exactly hard to communicate a call to the ref from a video viewer. they could at least have more than one field referee.

Germany won their game. Good game i must say to watch. Everyone is chearing right now for the last few hours. Cars honking, people screaming., all that good stuff.

Germany should have lost today! They totaly S***ed.... Its the fault of that balding guy from argentina! He kicked worse than what my grandmother would kick.

Hmph.

-Jo.

thebleakness said:
Hmmm, i wonder why..... hehe

Dude, Have you seen any hot Brazilian Women yet in germany? From an article I read, they have the largest population of visiters registered with hotels all over german.... Brazilian women are so hot...

Hands down... the juiciest "bunda's" in the world....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom