WOO! Internets Back :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Finally, after the most boring 6 days of my life my internet has returned.
It's odd, though. During the time it wouldn't connect, i tried an old TalkTalk(my isp) modem, a D-Link modem, and a US Robotics modem. None would connect, none would even said DSL Sync in there control panels.

Yet, today i get the new D-Link Wireless modem my ISP sent out to see if it resolved the issue, once it arrived i rang her, the 'technician' that has been helping with the issue and she said "excellent, ring me back in 10 mins after you've set it up and tell me if it works" So i did, and it worked, shockingly. Not only did it work, but my download speed has gone from 2700kbps, to 4015kbps and my upload has dropped to the normal limited 300kbps speed (used to be uncapped at 1mb).

It just seems odd, 3 good routers don't connect, and there's does after i have rang them up. i can bet anything as soon as they new i had it they changed my connection at the local Internet Exchange and fixed it.

I don't understand why they didn't just change it at first.

Ohwell, i'm a happy chappy either way :D

And it was so peaceful.....no wonder the past 6 days have been quiet. :D

Just palying mate. Glad you have net back.

Hey someone has to bust your chops. You havent been around for it to be done so have to make up for lost time. :p

I take offence at that taz :p I am sane by my own definition of the word just because most of you are sub normal is no reason to single me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom