WOO! Internets Back :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take offence at that taz :p I am sane by my own definition of the word just because most of you are sub normal is no reason to single me out.

Sorry it was meant to be a slap at Oreo. Cause he is calling us Wierd. I mean look at the one saying the comment. Nuff said right there. :p

My goodness. I have not been called Taz since my Freshman year of High school. It wasnt long after that i got my Mak name....

That brings back some memories...

There you go Max...

There are some weird people in the world.. namely you 2 ^^ :p

Sorry man but the WTF thread was epic, epic beyond belief and you might have improved but we have all talked about it and well, when you finally snuff it we are getting you enshrined in a mausoleum with every page of the WFT thread engraved into the stone, with a epitaph wrote by the mod team... trust us we will make this happen.

Don't call me weird while talking about mausoleums and writing an epitaph by the mod team, lol. Besides, I am pretty sure you will all be dead before i am..

Your comments are all Bias, whilst i may of posted some odd things in my time. The ammount of correct, true, and useful things i have posted far outweigh the odd ones ;)

Don't call me weird while talking about mausoleums and writing an epitaph by the mod team, lol. Besides, I am pretty sure you will all be dead before i am..

Your comments are all Bias, whilst i may of posted some odd things in my time. The ammount of correct, true, and useful things i have posted far outweigh the odd ones ;)

Okay someone with barely over 3,000 posts saying that to someone with 5,000 and someone over 20,000.

Who has more truthful and correct posts? You with your mere 3,000 posts or me with my almost 21,000?

Which is larger?

I would go as far to say we will be dead first. You never know what the future holds. I have known people that have died long before their time and i have grandparents that are closing in on 100 as well. Of the family that is dead, the grandparents all lasted till at least 90. So you do not have any proof you will out live us.

Okay someone with barely over 3,000 posts saying that to someone with 5,000 and someone over 20,000.

Who has more truthful and correct posts? You with your mere 3,000 posts or me with my almost 21,000?

Which is larger?

I would go as far to say we will be dead first. You never know what the future holds. I have known people that have died long before their time and i have grandparents that are closing in on 100 as well. Of the family that is dead, the grandparents all lasted till at least 90. So you do not have any proof you will out live us.

woah, chill :p

Mak, Lol, I never said either of you 2 didn't post helpful stuff. I was just saying, you 2 make out like all my posts are rubbish - when they're not, far from it. Nearly all my stupid posts are in OT, which don't go towards your post count. I am betting 2/3rds of my posts that counted towards my post count are helpful or constructive.

Correct, you 2 may outlive me, but the chances are that i will live longer - going on mere statistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom