Wisdom teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
it does it to the whole body. and come chill at my house. i have a futon that i can pull out and we can game in my room all the time. haha.

Any antibiotic is your whole body. They never gave me any, as far as I know they don't bother until you actually get infected. How do you know you're getting them?

Well it's really all about how good the surgeon is. Mine was excellent and the extraction was really easy. No unnecessary cutting or anything. So my bleeding was over quickly and I really didn't have any pain except for maybe the first day. Just some discomfort after that.

Maybe it's normal to get antibiotics--I'm allergic to most of them so maybe they just decided not to both with me. Anyways it's a really simple surgery and if you avoid the dry socket it's really not that bad. Mine was cool, used a week of PTO and played video games all day.

Well it's really all about how good the surgeon is. Mine was excellent and the extraction was really easy. No unnecessary cutting or anything. So my bleeding was over quickly and I really didn't have any pain except for maybe the first day. Just some discomfort after that.

Maybe it's normal to get antibiotics--I'm allergic to most of them so maybe they just decided not to both with me. Anyways it's a really simple surgery and if you avoid the dry socket it's really not that bad. Mine was cool, used a week of PTO and played video games all day.

same with me.

ok, they are coming out july 18th :/ I was perscribed vicadin pills and fluid anti biotics. *sigh* ill let u guys know how it all goes, maybe post a picture of my after the surgery haha. Thanks for all the support and everything guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom