Windows 7 Public Beta Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats quite funny :rolleyes: I'm unique!

I've managed to get around it by screenshotting my vista taskbar and putting it on my wallpaper :p (i prefer the 3D look of XP and Vista over 7's)

I also get really annoyed by the way that the header on each window has a little glow on it... but thats just me

The classic theme in each version of windows looks more and more out of place and wierd especially in windows 7. I wonder when it is just going to get dropped all together.

The classic theme in each version of windows looks more and more out of place and wierd especially in windows 7. I wonder when it is just going to get dropped all together.

The classic theme is for people with older computers who want to make them run faster by disabling aero and stuff.

Anybody else been having weird Nvidia driver issues with 7? I had my screen go hazy a few times since installing 7. What would usually cause that?

Yeah use the 181.20 or the 181.22 drivers. They work just fine on Windows 7. I have had the 181.20 drivers installed since they were released with no issues.

I think the newer drivers (181.22) helped solve my problems I was having with Fallout 3, as well (unless it was just a coincidence)...wasn't able to fast travel anywhere without the game locking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom