Windows 7 BSOD - help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncjimn

In Runtime
Hi everyone, I haven't posted on the forums for a while now...

So I've been having these BSOD's on the last few days.

Not very sure what's been causing them, I haven't seen many good solutions on google results so I will post the info here and hopefully someone will see something and let me know what to do.

Let me know if you need more info from me!

Thanks.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AjawAixZM02QdFNwNEhmNFRzbHlQN2I3MGY4WFpVMnc&hl=en

You got a LOT of issues. Some that cant be resolved easily.

IRQL Not Less or Equal is 90% of the time RAM related.
Driver Corrupted is self explanatory. Driver issue. Now which driver you have to find out.
Page Fault is another RAM.

So basically i see 2 underlying causes. First you need to run MemTest86+ on the machine to make sure the RAM is good. Then you need to find updated drivers for all your devices that are Win7 Compatible.

You got a LOT of issues. Some that cant be resolved easily.

IRQL Not Less or Equal is 90% of the time RAM related.
Driver Corrupted is self explanatory. Driver issue. Now which driver you have to find out.
Page Fault is another RAM.

So basically i see 2 underlying causes. First you need to run MemTest86+ on the machine to make sure the RAM is good. Then you need to find updated drivers for all your devices that are Win7 Compatible.

Hi, thanks Mak for the reply.

I did run memtest the other night, it said my RAM was good. And the driver issue, I really believe it was my windows mobile phone, two of the days this happened I was in the middle of transferring some files to my phone... I guess I can try to find some drivers on the manufacturer's website.

My computer's been fine for some time now, but I might have to get a different brand of memory, I've seen bad reviews for what I currently have.

One thing I've noticed though. After I get the BSODs when I try to restart I immediately get another BSOD and the only way I've seen that works is to turn the switch off on my power supply and let the computer rest for a while. Could it be that my power supply is somehow causing this errors? Is there a way to test the power supply's performance?

Thanks.

BTW: The # of errors on the spreadsheet are double what they should be, I pasted the values twice =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom