Windows 11 question

ikonix360

Daemon Poster
Those of you who run Windows 11 home and use Google Chrome have you noticed that sometimes a website will stop in the middle of loading then if you refresh the page it loads all the way?

I have that exact problem on a PC I built in January.

Is that a specific Windows 11 problem or a problem with my PC?

Edge is based on Chromium, odds are it'll do it too.

I have an issue where when I open a fresh browser the new tab will spin until gmail, etc loads up under the favorites bar then I can load a page. If I try before that it'll try taking me to an obfuscure site.
At first I thought it was malware but machine is clean, wife's PC does it too. When we're on wifi it doesn't do it, and same for on my hotspot. I have a feeling it's a DNS issue.

This website and Techpowerup on the other hand when I click them they will stop loading then load fully. Sounds similar to your issue. Doesn't do it to any other website. Happens on Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and OperaGX as well as on 11 and 10.

Have you tried Safe Mode with networking? This may rule out any third-party apps e.g. Antivirus, VPN.

I'm brainstorming here - have you:

• disabled plugins/extensions
  • checked for Windows and Chrome updates
  • checked that Chrome is not receiving beta/dev updates
  • power cycled the router
  • checked network driver is up-to-date for Windows 11

Those of you who run Windows 11 home and use Google Chrome have you noticed that sometimes a website will stop in the middle of loading then if you refresh the page it loads all the way?

I have that exact problem on a PC I built in January.

Is that a specific Windows 11 problem or a problem with my PC?
This errors seems i tried sought out in 1999s in cyber cafe pcs which were operating on mainly 1.5 GHz processors, and 1 Gb RAMs, with 256kbps data network ISPs, so things are seems the same as before only the bandwidth have expanded. RAM may be having hang and cache' might need clean.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom