Window 7 64 bit cannot install driver sotware(canon printer driver)

vesto4ka

Beta member
Hello))

I need help..please ))
A week ago I disconneced my printer cable from the computer.When i connected again the windows searched dor device software for the printer and didnt find.
Driver to the MX 360 PRINTER(which i use) was installed I see it in the programms.
So then I uninstalled the driver and installed again from canon site,when i installed in the insallation process the driver found the printer!.
Then restarted the pc and again windows looked for a driver ans said he cant install. I attach the message here./
I tried this procedure with usa mp driver dor canon and also with europenian.. still computer doesnt reconize the printer..
When i go ro device and printer i see my canon printer with a caution sign on it(a yellow triangle with a "!" )
I downloaded the driver from canon site it was MP driver (the latest)
dont know what to do...
I using win 7 64 bit.
I talked to canon support they said its windows problem.
I tried to press at the printer sign in device and printers and then started the troubleshooter of windows but again its not helped..

advice please..??

Last edited:
Disconnect and turn your printer off, Uninstall all the printer software, drivers and reboot. Disable any antivirus/antimalware software you may be running and then start the Canon installer again, Do Not Connect the printer until the software asks you to connect the printer and then turn it on. The installer will then search for the printer and will tell you if it finds it. Any antiviirus/firewall or anti-malware software running might block the driver installation so be sure you have turned all of that stuff off

hey! I did what you say, when the canon installation is proceeding the windows is writing "installing driver software" then he writes "driver software was not installed" and minute later canon writes "MP drivers were installed sucessufully"
what to do?
I tried restart PC and them connect again the usb printer cable and its the same message.. windows look for driver software and didnt find even when its installed.
what to do?

Are you installing this driver?
mp68-win-mx360-1_01-ejs.exe
Normally the software will tell you when to connect the USB cable and turn on the printer, usually after it installs the driver and before it installs the rest of the software

MX 360 PRINTER
Canon U.S.A. : Support & Drivers : PIXMA MX360

Try a new USB cable if the printer does not get recognized during the install

the printer is reconized by the MP driver. The problem is when I plug the usb WINDOWS start immidtly search for driver software and didnt find it even when the MP driver installed

the printer is reconized by the MP driver. The problem is when I plug the usb WINDOWS start immidtly search for driver software and didnt find it even when the MP driver installed

Huh?
If the printer is not connected yet, then how is the printer being recognized first and then not find the driver?
I think that's above me

whren i install the MP driver from canon site ,there is a screen that saying to connect the printer to the pc I did it and the MP driver was installed correctly! The problem is in the vary moment when the MP installed drivers the Windows send me an alert that "installing driver software" he runs and then saying that he can install.. so i cannot print . The driver is installed i can see it in control panel! the problem is with the windows..

usually your anti-virus or some type of security software could be causing your issues...blocking the install, have you tried installing the software with Admin privileges?
or possibly the software was never uninstalled from programs and features before you attempted to do the re-install?

Back
Top Bottom