Which is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clayto12345

Solid State Member
Hey peoples im looking to see which out of the gamecube,xbox or ps2 is the best to buy for christmas. Does anyone know that has played all 3 systems. Also i dont play those fighting killing games like halflife and stuff more like american cartoons like the simpsons and those games. Plllzz answer me back so i can start looking around :)

I don't like consols and I haven't played either, but there was a report about it in my magazin PC Media Plus.
Xbox - Just like a 166MHZ with G-force 2, and bad results too.
Ps2 - Great for gaming, Bad for the pocket :)
Gamecube - I suppose it's just like Xbox, just a box that isn't better then the old computer.
If you have money, If money is no object, I would go on Ps2, good quality, good games, just GOOD.
If money is a problem, I would go for the Xbox.
Cheers (b) m8 :)

also with ps2 you can play ps1 games. i'd go for a ps2 coz
1. nintendo will no doubt cut the suport+games after about 2 years, (just look at the n64).
2.bill gates already has enough money!, and he's a tw*t

I havnt played a gamecube, so im tied between the xbox and PS2. They are both very good.

I've played the Cube, but I'm still not a Nintendo fan. xBox and PS2 are both the same price around here, so that's not really a factor.

But since you can play PS games with the PS2, then that might be a logical choice.

We voted here, and we ended up with an xBox.

If money was no object, forget the consoles and stick with a PC. Well really, if money was no problem, then buy all 3 and play what you feel like. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom