which flowers for a girl friend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get a book / movie hybrid collection that would be the best bet.

Also for flowers a traditional an very nice jesture is bluebells with a single fern stem in it.

Every one should make time for book's even if it is only a couple of min a day while takeing a dump.

Dont buy her anything! Buying her stuff for your first date just says "Hello, I'm desperate. Please feel free to spend all my money then dump me."

Don't spend more than $40 on your first date. If you don't get some kitty, dump her and move on. There are plenty of women out there and the more experiance you have asking them out and getting what you want the better off you'll be.

Bottom line: Nice guys finish last. Bad boys get the booty.

We haven't gone out yet or anything but we are about to.

which flowers at amazon are good? Oh and price don't matter.

I was thinking something like this but I don't know.

Amazon.com: 24 Assorted Roses: Home & Garden

There are some factors you have to consider. It depends on her age, how long you've known her, how much you guys like each other, etc. If this is your first date with her, don't give her any flowers. How old is she anyways? I have no clue. Flowers are cheesy unless you know the relationship is going somewhere. Take her to a nice dinner and talk. Women like to go wine-tasting so perhaps consider that. Then there's always a movie or a show.

dude I was going to wait to buy the movies and stuff. Trust me I would never buy them any time soon unless it was christmas or her birthday.

I know what you can do for Valentine's Day. Oh boy, that's a fun one. I proposed to my "ex"-girlfriend on Valnetine's Day to be my girlfriend. Wow, I charmed her to death. Now we're broken up, lol. But it was three years apart since I committed to her and the time we broke up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom