Whats the most popular MMO besides WoW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im looking for a good MMORPG, too. and im sick of WoW. trying EVE right now w/ 17 days free trial. well see.. Face of Mankind seems like fun MMO but not sure till i pay it and play...no free trial sadly...ive tried GW...but its not for me either. something good but i still can go solo kind of MMORPG that im lookin for...

Blah, wow is just so much hard work just to keep up with.

I just went back in after a 3 month break, found i needed a 300mb patch.. fine, got that.
My server is full! it was only medium population when I started playing on it, but anyway so i have to wait for a slot to open then guess what.. lag lag lag
& I find out that both my main characters (priest and paladin) have been redesignd and I need to realloacte all my talent points >.<

Im going to give DAoC a try. Since Warhammer Online is coming out, which is built to be RvR/PvP, Mythic will be making it, using the RvR, and many people say DAoC has the best pvp, so im going to try the free trial.

anons said:
Oblivion?

Not an MMO just an RPG but I think that could work as an MMORPG.
Not a big one but an enjoyable one is Face of Mankind. It's not that big atm probably only about 900 people because it went retail 3 week ago and alot of the beta community stopped playing because most are just freeloaders. At times the game can be slow but if you live in Europe most of the time there will be someone on as most of the players live in Europe of playing during European times.

ok ive been in a mission of searching next MMORPG that I can play. what ive tried so fay....
Face of Mankind (very tricky game. no leveling. player generated missions. impossible to go solo. PvP only.)
Dark Age of Camelot (holy **** noone is online!)
Guild wars (looks great..but..."i cant move while attacking!?" no massive fight. entry level MMORPG)
WoW (u know its been fun and addictive for a while...but i got soooo bored cant play anymore.)
EVE Online (its kinda like stretegy than RPG. click and wait click and wait...might be fun if im really get into it...)
Anarchy Online (trying right now)
City of Villains (tring right now)
Lineage II (bah..no free trial...is it worse paying?)

what im looking for is kind of like WoW. there has to be a lot of things i can do solo. but can be easily gather groups. and has fun PvP. are lineage II or everquest II any good??

KiDrIoT69 said:
But what would be the next most popular MMO? I mean i know WoW is probably the most popular, what are the runner ups?

In my opinion, the most popular is "Real Life". There are always millions of people on in tons of different languages. No lag either....amazing game :)

Sorry, I had to. I have a few friends that choose to ignore to do simple things like .... hmmm...... eat right, work, sleep, etc. because of spening too much time on these brain zappers.

Mr.Coffee, are you serious? I've never played WoW but i understand what your saying. Seem really stupid to me, it basically punishes you for not playing????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom