What You've Just Bought!

Thunderstorms last night seem to have killed my MiL's mobo. Since it is an old AM2 setup I went ahead and ordered her an upgrade. I will reuse the case, PSU, HD, etc, and put in some spare DDR3 I have in my parts box.

AMD Athlon X4 860K with 95W Thermal Solution 3.7 4 Socket FM2+ AD860KXBJASBX

ASRock FM2A88M PRO3+ FM2+ 95W / FM2 100W AMD A88X (Bolton D4) SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

Hmmm could do with some of that cctv at work. Had a few things go missing and re-appear, and me and my colleague get the blame for bad inventory control. We know for 100% fact we count stuff properly, and then **** we 'lost' like a tablet suddenly re-appears on the top of a pile 2 weeks later fully charged and ****. Clearly some theiving **** took the thing, charged it, went to use it, realised it was locked down and returned it when we wern't around.

Hmmm could do with some of that cctv at work. Had a few things go missing and re-appear, and me and my colleague get the blame for bad inventory control. We know for 100% fact we count stuff properly, and then **** we 'lost' like a tablet suddenly re-appears on the top of a pile 2 weeks later fully charged and ****. Clearly some theiving **** took the thing, charged it, went to use it, realised it was locked down and returned it when we wern't around.
In my case it's somebody or something that keeps raising the remote key pad to my garage door. It's not really in a location where animals can get to it, and I suspect wind but want to make sure. I'm 99% positive the house behind me turned into a drug house within the past 6 months so want to make sure the vehicles are ok too.

Well, I haven't picked it up yet, but BB told me it was ready for pickup, so I'ma say I just bought Breath of the Wild Master Edition! Hawt dawg.

I'm thinking about going to Best Buy tonight to wait for the Switch. I have work in the morning, but meh :tongue:

I'm thinking about going to Best Buy tonight to wait for the Switch. I have work in the morning, but meh :tongue:

All my stuff is ready to pick up at BBY however they said I have to come in tomorrow.
They said there will be more Switch's available at BBY, Walmart and GS tomorrow so go in early, Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom